Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenos Alphess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Kenos Alphess Empty
PostSubject: Kenos Alphess   Kenos Alphess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Name:Shadowstar Hawkseye

RP Experience: ALOT

RP Example: Shadowstar was tired, thirsty, and alone. She'd been walking for days alone. As she walked along the blooming trees she spotted a pond in the distance, thirsty, she ran up to it lowering her head and lapping up water. After she swallowed her last mouthful she raised her head and gazed across the land. Flowers, trees, birds, deer what more could she ask for? As she took her last glance at the area she yawned, she was exhausted. She looked around for the small hole she had seen just a moment ago, spotting it again she smiled. "I better get some rest if I'm going to have strengh tomarrow." She said, walking over to the hole. She walked inside a bit looking around, "anyone home?" She looked around once more, seeing no one lived there. She walked inside lyed down on some straw, and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Kenos Alphess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenos Alphess   Kenos Alphess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Pretty dang good. Accepted! Now you have to register an account with the name 'Shadowstar' and after that you can Role-Play Shadowstar in IC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Kenos Alphess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenos Alphess   Kenos Alphess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Can I just rename my username? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Kenos Alphess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenos Alphess   Kenos Alphess Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Of course! But just use her first name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Sponsored content

Kenos Alphess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenos Alphess   Kenos Alphess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenos Alphess
Page 1 of 1