Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leafpool
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Okay, I know that most of you have wolves in Kenos. This is all fine and dandy, but wolves in Lenosa are about as rare as a snowflake in SUMMER! The only wolves are Stormpup(me), Leafpool(me), and Dawncloud! I really want to have a war bec-.....wow...that came out wrong XD What I meant to say is, the sites too calm right now! I want a little action! Meaning, I want to have a small battle of sorts. But, I need at least 6 wolves iwho are able to fight in each pack. Here are the stats so far:

Kenos:

Silvermist
Silvermoon
Shadowstar

Lenosa:

Leafpool (even though she's a healer)
Dawncloud

If you have already reached your character limit, PM me, and we'll discuss what should happen. For anyone else, make more characters! Advertise on other RP sites! PLEASE! Haha

Thanks!
Sammy

OH! And, make a nickname for yourself! Put it somewhere in your sig, avvy, etc. This is so we have something to call you, apart from your wolves! Once again, Thanks!

Wow...I'm really exclimation-point happy today XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Leafpool
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:01 pm

Don't make me beg, people! I'm starting to get confused as to who plays who! FIX YOUR SIGNATURES. Or I'll be forced to do it myself!

Played by Sammy! Other wolves be Stormpup!
Back to top Go down
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:26 pm

I did fix my sig, but it won't come up. >.<

Edit from Shadowstar- When first joining, to attach your signature go to 'profile'. Look for a tab that says 'prefferances' or something like that. There, it should show something like 'always add signature' by defult, it's on 'no'. Switch it to 'yes' for it to appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leafpool
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 am

There's a setting that you choose to show your sig or not- yours might be set to invisible. Lemme check....

Played by Sammy! Other wolves be Stormpup!
Back to top Go down
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

No, Shadow, it is set to yes. I've already switched it a long time ago, its still not working though. T.T

EDIT: HAHA IT WORKED

~Silvermist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ALL MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1