Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greencough Freakin' Sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Greencough Freakin' Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Greencough Freakin' Sucks   Greencough Freakin' Sucks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 pm

(I actually want a thread going in here, with other people, so you can tell why I left the end like it is XD)

Leafpool trotted back into camp, returning from Kenos. Those wolves could be so frickin pushy! Well, yeah, she had gone to them for mint, but they could be a little less rude! But it couldn't be helped. They were Kenos, after all. Leafpool glanced at the very young fawn that lay beside her nest. The wolves in her pack always kept her well-fed, whether if it was leaf-bare or greenleaf. Of course, she had to keep them healthy in return. But she didn't do what she does just to get fresh-kill. She healed her clanmates because that was the path StarClan had laid out for her, and she intended to follow that path with all her heart. Feeling a fresh wave of vertigo, Leafpool collapsed into her comfy nest of bracken and moss. "Woah...head rush," she murmured.

The femme licked her salivating black lips when she glanced at the fawn. She had wanted to save it for later, but that was just out of the question. Leafpool dug her awaiting jaws into the fresh kill, devouring the young deer in several famished gulps. While she picked off the scraps, the mixed-hued femme thought. She thought about the pups, if they were feeling any better, if she should visit them soon, if they were even up yet. But still, even if they weren't awake, she needed to bring them more medicine. Groaning at the thought of leaving her warm nest, Leafpool pushed herself upward.

Heaving herself out of her comfortable nest, Leafpool padded stiffly over to her stock of herbs. She went quickly to where she had stored the mint not long ago, grabbing a mouthful to bring to the nursery. Leafpool started to head down the darkened tunnel, but a faint noise stopped her. It sounded almost as if someone was coming down the tunnel from the outside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Runningwind

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Greencough Freakin' Sucks   Greencough Freakin' Sucks Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Runningwind padded to Leafpool's den he was hoping that maybe she had returned from the Keno's pack by now she had been gone for a while and the pup's sickness was getting worse. he slowed to a stop just outside of her den, he took in the scents from the air, the den always carried Leafpool's scent and it never smelled old even if she was gone the whole day. the only way to find out was to enter the den.

he walked into her den and to his surprise he found her in it and she seemed unharmed Kenos must have let her go. he wandered if she was able to get the mint to cure the green cough, " hello lady Leafpool i'm glad you have returned safe and sound were you able to get the mint from Kenos territory." he asked hoping she was able to do it. those three pups are the future of the Lensosa pack it would be horrible if anything happened to them
Back to top Go down
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Greencough Freakin' Sucks   Greencough Freakin' Sucks Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:35 pm

Leafpool let her tense muscles relax when she scented Runningwind coming down the tunnel. She didn't know what she had expected, but the multi-hued female was sure glad it was a warrior of her pack. Leafpool dipped her head slightly to the warrior. "Greetings, Runningwind." Leafpool's words were muffled by the mint, of which she still had grasped in her teeth. She let the clumped leaves drop to the cave floor, their enticing scent filling her scent glands. Leafpool uttered a short, harsh bark of a laugh. With the pup's condition getting worse, this was no time for amusement. "Yes, I suppose it is good they didn't harm me. Strife would have been particularly upset if any harm had befallen me during my trip." Gesturing to the herbs that lay at the femme's paws, Leafpool told the brujo, "Yes, I was able to retrieve some mint from Kenos...though they weren't all that happy about it. I'm sure that if Strife had sent a warrior patrol, we never would have gotten any!" Leafpool swooped down and swiped up the leaves once more. "Come on then!" she exclaimed to Runningwind, her words muffled once again. Leafpool headed down the tunnel once more, her sole purpose to save Strife's pups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Runningwind

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Greencough Freakin' Sucks   Greencough Freakin' Sucks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Runningwind looked down to the leaves she gestured to. healing herbs were never something he understand he found it hard to remember all of the various herbs and remedy's lady Leafpool had used to treat all of the wolves here. but the scent of mint was on he could remember, "Good, i can't be sure but i believe they are becoming worse though cloudpup seems to be ok for now." he reported to the fae. When lady Leafpool mentioned there leader, Strife, his thoughts began to wonder about him. since his pups becaame ill he hasn't much of anything. only coming out of his to speak with Leafpool, Runningwind could not possibly begin to imagine what his leader was going through. being a single father to three young pups, those pups were the only things his mate left behind. In for them to be sick was maybe more then what he could handle. but he shouldn't underestimate their leader, he is strong. he snapped his attention back to Leafpool when he heard her speak again, "yes lady Leafpool" he said and followed her out of the den
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greencough Freakin' Sucks   Greencough Freakin' Sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greencough Freakin' Sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows In The Light :: The Lenosa Mountain Pack :: Healers Den-
Jump to: