Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowmist

Snowmist

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted   Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Wolves you play on this site: Snowmist

Role-play experience: I have been rping since I joined HorseLand, which I have been in for two years. I'm even writing my own Warriors Book, and I usualy get ideas for rping from my fantasy, which I'm in almost all the time.

Role-play example: Snowmist padded through the forest, the sunlight streaming on to her pelt, turning it to a snow of a breeze. A nippy wind danced through the leaves, as a few flower petals crackled as they quivered and shook. A smile played across Snowmists face as her aqua pools gleamed in the morning sun. Moving on with her walk, she gazed around the nature around her, and every now and then, she would add a little step into her strides as she made her way to the river. She could already see the ripple's reflections of the river dancing on a tree like a fox's light trot, when she let out a sigh of happiness. Her fluid steps continued to the river, and she could see the clear blue waves lightly crashing against the shore, then she walked around to a place where fish were plentiful. Soon a silver sardine met with her gaze, and she waited for it to fin her wya to her, and she slid her paw in with a light SNAP! Satisfied with her catch, she made her way home to place the fish in the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawsoftime.proboards.com
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted   Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm

I'll keep you in mind, but right now you have just joined, and though I'm liking what I see so far, I need to see more of it before I accept you. But don't get your hopes down! Being accepted into the SITL team is a big possibility.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Snowmist

Snowmist

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted   Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clawsoftime.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted   Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Moderator: Happy If I Am Accepted
Page 1 of 1