Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Accounts & E-mails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Multiple Accounts & E-mails Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Accounts & E-mails   Multiple Accounts & E-mails Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:34 am

Okay, you know how you need an account for each character you have? Well, you can only use one e-mail per account, which means you need several e-mails for several accounts. But, I've found a solution! You can change all of your accounts, once registered with a different e-mail, to the same e-mail address. However, you need at least two e-mails anyways to do it, even for more characters. For example, I changed my other account, Heartpup, to the same e-mail as Shadowstar's here. Here's the steps to changing your e-mail:

1.) Click "Profile" at the top of the forum, below the banner.
2.) Look for the field entitled "E-mail address" and type in your main one.
3.) Type in your current password below the "E-mail address" field.
4.) Click "Save," and check the e-mail you switched the account to.
5.) And, your finished after clicking the validation link that comes with the e-mail.

Sorry if this is a useless topic, just thought I'd share to help other members out, since some people may not be able to have more than two e-mails.
Back to top Go down

Multiple Accounts & E-mails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows In The Light :: Random :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: