Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Password...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvermist
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Password... Empty
PostSubject: Password...   Password... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Omg, I forgot my password to Cloudpup's account... Ugh. AND, to make it worse, I forgot what e-mail address I used on the account... Sam or WW/SS, could you check and tell me what e-mail address I used for Cloudpup's account, and if at all possible PM me the password if it's listed. xD I wrote a post but I forgot to log in to Cloudpup's account, and I posted it on Silvermist's account, and since I don't want to lose it I'mma post it here... <.<

Cloudpup smiled at her sister and dropped down on her front legs, waving her tail in the air. She wanted to play after her nightmare to brighten her mood, but the playful ness of her posture dissapeared quickly when her sister started coughing. Her eyes widened slightly in worry and she frowned. Stormpup had already been sick, but now Heartpup is too? she thought. That's not fair. "I'm fine," she said, her voice light. "I hope you feel better soon."

She was about to say something else, but she was interrupted by Runningwind. She turned to look at him and flattened her ears. She inched behind her sister, only barely poking her nose out to see him. "Hi Runningwind," she said, obviously letting her shyness take over.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Password... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password...   Password... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 pm

I couldn't see the password, but here's the e-mail to use the "forgotten password" option of the forum. wolvesrox12343@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Password... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password...   Password... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Oh, thankies! I remember the password to that e-mail, thank goodness. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Password... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Password...   Password... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Password...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows In The Light :: Random :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: