Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowstar Hawkseye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Shadowstar Hawkseye Empty
PostSubject: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Shadowstar padded through the peaceful forest that was blooming with life; She was bored, lonely, and a little hungry. She started humming a tune to occupy her time, and to amuse herself. "I should be nearing the camp soon." Her voice soft spoken and friendly, she continued her tune. "Ah, here we are." She said almost silently as she entered the pack's campsite. She glanced over the area, checking for intruders. A noise touched her ear, quickly she turned around, prepared for an attack but didn't show it; Instead, she looked elegant and peaceful. She moved her eyes back and forth, scanning the area carefully. "Who goes there?" She put a paw in front of the other, slightly.

Then, popping out of the bushes, a rabbit. Most likely looking for shelter from the upcoming storm. Shadowstar laughed, a bit embarrassed she was alert to a rabbit. "It must be the humidity, and mabye because I'm a bit sleepy." Then she began to think, 'I suppose I should get some rest, after all, it's becoming dark.' She nodded, walking towards her den. She looked behind, left, and to the right of her, checking for intruders once more.

As she entered the den, she layed down on some sparce straw on the floor. She closed her eyes, drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Silvermist raced through the forest, hot on the pursuit of a rabbit. The fast-footed creature ducked and dodged her jaws, fleeing as fast as it could. She chased it until they both reached a thorn bush, very thick also. The rabbit dashed into a small hold in the bush, scraping past a couple of thorns on its quick entry inside. "Shoot..." Silvermist said, wishing she had caught it before it could have escaped in the prickly bush.

Silvermist padded back to camp, her belly empty. 'I'll go hunt tomorrow,' she decided, padding through the enterance to the camp. She paused and lifted her head to sniff the air, Shadowstar had alredy come here. 'She must be asleep,' Silvermist thought. She padded to her own den and lay down in her soft bed, curling up for the night.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:39 pm

Moon padded a back to the den carrying a rabbit in his jaws. he was lucky enough for it to run out of some bushes right in frony of him of him. an easy kill, he had already eaten so he decided to give it to Silvermist. Moon had a crush on her but he could never seem to get the words he wanted to say to come out. he padded into the den and saw Silvermist and Shadowstar a sleep, he didn't want to wake up Silvermist so hey layed the rabbit by her. he walked over to his bedding and curled up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 pm

Shadowstar had awoke, but only an eye was open. She was exhausted, and waking in the night was no better help. She rolled over onto her side, gazing at the darkened backdrop outside. Her glance was ruptured by another wolf walking about. She opened her other eye seeing it was only Moon, but she noticed he was carrying something. 'Now, what could he be wanting with that small meal? And at this time at night even, he should no better than to wander away from camp without consent to anyone.'

Shadowstar stood to her paws, shaking her body from head to tail. She walked outside, noticing Moon walking on into his den. She quietly stepped over to the entrance, peeking inside at the two. She glanced over at Moon, awake but lying on the sparse straw. "Moon," she whispered to him, continuing in an instant. "Come here, I need to speak with you," she finished, padding into the middle of camp. She turned back to him, awaiting his arrival to her.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 pm

Silvermist dremt of a beautiful place, a huge field of flowers stretched before her eyes as far as she could see. Butterflies ruled this peaceful land, hovering about the many flowers. Silvermist padded along happily, enjoying the sweet scent that drifted toward her nose. She saw a wolf in the distance, it was too far away to recognise though. She called out to it, hoping it would come closer for her to see who it was, but it remained where it was, standing still.

Silvermist woke up from her dream and opened one eye, blinking the sleep out of it. A scent drifted toward her nose and she turned to see a rabbit, the one that she had lost before, laying before her. She tilted her head to the side, wondering who put it here, when she saw Moon beside her. She smiled at him, "Thanks," she whispered softly as she turned to take a bite of the rabbit. Silvermist looked up as Shadowstar looked into the den, calling to Moon. She nodded to her leader and lay her head down again.

Last edited by Silvermist on Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:01 pm

Silvermoon flcked his ear as Shadowstar called his name. he didn't want to get up from his bedding he was tired and just got himself comfy. But he know he couldn't keep his leader waiting, he dragged himself from his bedding. he saw that silvermist was awake now "i hope you enjoy it Silvermist" Moon looked toward the entrance of the den "looks like i went and got my self in trouble again last time she let me off with a warning i wander what she'll do this time, well good night Silvermist."

Silvermoon slowly walked out of the den he wasn't sure if Shadowstar would be upset with him for being out so late again
but this time was different he thought tonight was the anniversary of his parents death they were both noble and well respected warriors and he had been out visting there grave surly she would understand.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:25 pm

Shadowstar bowed humbly to Silvermoon, raising her head up nobly. She frowned to him, a bit disappointed at his actions. "Silvermoon, what we're you thinking leaving camp this late at night, and without anyone's consent? It wouldn't bother me as much if you told someone, but you didn't." She told him, sighing in disappointment. "Now, Moon, I understand that today is another year passed that you have been without your parent; But even if you we're only visiting they're graves, you should have known better than to leave camp at night without another or telling someone."

Shadowstar sighed once again inwardly, looking into his eyes. "Why, why did you do it? You know what happens, you get punished or even worse.." Shadowstar shook her head, looking back into his gaze. She awaited him to answer her questions, sitting down as she did.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Silvermist lay awake, wondering why Shadowstar needed to talk to Silvermoon. She rolled over on her back, trying to shake the thought away, but it kept nagging her. She shut her eyes tight, 'Its not my buisiness,' she thought to herself.

She finally let her curiosity win her over. She sat up and stretched, then walked slowly outside the den. She looked outside the enterance and saw Silvermoon standing infront of Shadowstar, she sounded like she was dissapointed in him. Silvermist walked outside, settling on the soft grass beside the enterance. She couldn't make out what Shadowstar was saying, though.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 am

Silvermoon lowered his head "i know, i'm sorry i would of told you but it seems like you've been on edge for the last few days now and i didn't want to trouble you with my problems. my parents lost their lives fighting to protect this pack but sadly they they died while I was still a pup so i never really know them. The only that kept me going back then was the stories i was told about them."

" was lucky that your parents took pity on me and took care of me like i was one of their own and i appreciate that. But there are some things i feel i must do, I will accecpt any punishment you give me".
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Silvermist pricked her ears. It was true that she could hear little of the conversation, but she did hear what Silvermoon had just said, and she couldn't stand by while he was being punished for something like that. She stood up and walked over to them both, turning on Shadowstar, her best friend. "Shadowstar, don't punish him for that. This is a special night for him. Just this one night. One night a year is all, he did no real trouble, did he? He just stayed out a little late, thats all."

She turned to Silvermoon, "But you could've told me..." she said. She searched his face for an expression, an answer as to why he felt he didn't have to tell her. "I'm always here for you and you know that," she added in a small whisper. She raised her head and turned back to Shadowstar, "Please don't punish him for that," she begged.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:45 pm

Shadowstar was about to speak, but was interrupted by Silvermist's saddened begs. "As I was saying," she began. "Your simple, small punishment is to eat last for two days. It is true: he did not do much, but I cannot play favorites, everyone must be punished for they're actions after one warning. Next time, tell somebody, okay?" She smiled, turning to Silvermist. "And, Silvermist, you know better than listen in on one of my private conversations." She reminded her, sighing a bit. "But that is but a tidbit of penalty, next time you will be punished slightly, keep that in mind." She warned, turning back to Silvermoon. "Now, sleep, we all need our rest to hunt when the sun is rising." She explained, turning from Silvermoon to Silvermist as she spoke.

Shadowstar padded away from the two, knowing that punishing him was the right thing to do. But like she had said, it was a very slight punishment. Shadowstar started walking off to her den at the Sleeping Hollow not far away.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:46 am

Silvermoon bowed his head to Shadowstar "i'm sorry it it won't happen again." he watched as Shadowstar walked back to her den and didn't speak to Slivermist until she was out of ear shot. he turned to face Silvermist "we'er lucky to have such a forgiving leader, but why did you do that slivermyst you could haveing gotten yourself into trouble. i don't won't you to be punished when you have done nothing wrong.

Silvermoon sighed and lowered his head " i'm sorry i didn't to tell you Silvermyst, its not that i didn't feel like i had to tell you, its just..... no never mind forget it" he was still fighing with he feelings for her he really wanted to tell her but he still couldn't get it out into words. if was frustrating for him, the on he loved standing right in front of him unable to tell her how he felt
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:01 pm

Silvermist lowered her head, "I'm sorry, Shadowstar. I promise I won't do it again." She watched as her leader walked back to the Sleeping Hollow and she turned to Silvermoon. "I... I couldn't stand there when you were punished for that. Its a special day for you, but I do agree with Shadowstar, you could have told someone."

She nudged him sympathetically, "Its just what?" she asked him, shivering in the cool night air. The moonlight reflected off of the dew on the grass, making it look like they were surrounded by tiny diamonds. Silvermist looked at them with a small smile on her face, but turned back to Silvermoon, waiting for his answer. "C'mon, you can tell me," she prompted.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Silvermoon gazed at Slivermist he fur seemed to sparkle in the moon light and he couldn't help but to look in to heer beautiful eyes. he now that silvermist wouldn't let him rest untill he told her what was on his mind, he took a deep breath and tried to put the words he wanted to say togather. " Silvermist we've know each other for a long time, you've always been there for me and i for you."

Slivermoon took another deep breath "for quite some i have been.... struggling with these feelings of mine. when i'm near you its hard for my to speak i can't get the words i want to say out and if feels like i'm being strangled. i always try to look after you in my own way like the rabbit i gave to you. i guess what i'm tring to say Silvermist is that i love you" Silvermoon lowerd his head and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Silvermist stayed quie while he spoke, listening to his soft voice breaking the still scilence of the cool night air. Actually, she knew that he liked her, and the truth is, she liked him too. He had always been a good friend, but she liked him more than that. She just didn't know if he felt the same.

She let her ears fall to her head in slight embarrasment. She looked off to the side slightly, but turned back and licked the top of his muzzle gently. "I was wondering when you'd finally say that," she said with a hint of amusement on her voice. But it was still soft, and full of love. She smiled a bit, "Honestly, thats how I've felt about you, too," she admitted. "I just didn't know if you felt tht way also."
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Slivermoon looked up at Slivermist and perked his ears up "i had no idea you felt the same way i never knew if you had feelings for me." she felt releaved now that he finaly confessed his love to Silvermist, he waged his tail a little and nuzzled her "i'm glad i was able to tell you how i felt this time."

He stepped back from her and looked towards his leaders den "should we tell Shadowstar i'm not sure how she would take it. Diesel has still not return and i know shes worried about him, i wish there was something we could do to help our leader. but i think only thhe return of Diesel will make her happy again."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Silvermist laughed a bit, "I'm glad I could say something to you this time." She smiled a bit, then it quickly faded as she shivered at the cool night breeze blowing on her. It was really late and She thought it was about time to be going to sleep again.

Silvermist glanced at her leader's den and let her ears fall. "I know. Shadowstar is my best friend, I wish I could do something for her. If I find Deisel I'll give him... Oh nevermind. I hope he dosen't do this again," she finally said. "I just hope Shadowstar will cheer up again."
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm

Silvermoon nodded in agreement, he saw Slivermist shiver and pressed his body against hers. " lets just hope he gets back soon." he looked up at the moon and thought about his parents for on last name tonight Whitefang, Sliverheart i was finaily able to do it"

He looked back at Slivermist "come on its getting late and shadowstar wants us up early. we can talk more about this later if thats ok with you." he asked

(coudn't really think of anything >_<)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowstar Hawkseye   Shadowstar Hawkseye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowstar Hawkseye
Page 1 of 1