Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvermist
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Silvermist awoke in the den and blinked her eyes open to see the early morning sunlight streaming through the enterance to the den. She got to her paws and stretched, letting a yawn escape her jaws at the same time. She looked around and saw that Silvermoon was still asleep. She smiled at him and shook the dust off of her fur then padded outside. She flinched as the bright dawn light hit her eyes, but she quickly got used to it and sat down to wait for the others to awake.

She remembered the night before and wondered how Stormpup was doing, even though he was from a different Pack she had a soft spot for pups. She yawned again and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-24

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Silvermoon blinked his eyes open and let a yawn escape his jaws. he looked over to where Silvernist was sleeping. she must be already up he thought. he picked himself up from his nest and stretched, he padded out of the den and saw Slivermist waiting.he walked next her and sat down letting his pelt touch hers.

Silvermoon couldtell she had somthing on her mind it looked like she was stareing off into the distance " is something wrong Silvermist you seem worried about something."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Silvermist glanced back to see Silvermoon coming out to join her. She smiled at him as he came and nuzzled him slightly when he sat next to her. "I was just wondering how Stormpup was doing. Even if the pups come from a rival pack, I have a soft spot for them."

Silvermist sighed and looked over to Shadowstar's den. I hope she'll be alright... I know that Diesel not coming back for a while has hit her hard, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Silvermoon sighed he really didn't care what was going on in the other pack. but Silvermist was worrired about the pupd do he tried to say something to make her feel. he gently licked her forehead "don't worry leafpool is a good medicen wolf the pups are in good paws.

Silvermoon noticed Silvermist looking over to Shadowstars then and knew what she was thinking " and i'm sure Diesel will be back soon he has done this before even if it wasn't for this long.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Silvermist smiled at him and licked the top of his muzzle. "I guess your right." She was happy about him. She couldn't have found a better mate. Silvermoon was perfect for her; he was strong, caring, sweet... she couldn't believe that he was her's.

"Yeah, but try telling Shadowstar about it. She's been depressed lately, and she needs Diesel to come back or... I'm not sure what she'll do." She glanced around, like she expected him to burst in at any moment. "She could use some good newes, but there just isn't anything we can do really except be there for her."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-30

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:34 pm

as if on que Diesel walked into the camp as if he had never left. he saw Silvermist and Silvermoon sitting togather and walked over to them " Hey you two.... whats wrong with you guys. you seem worryed about something, well anyway wheres shadowstar i'm sure she will be happy to see me again."

" oh wait i know what you guys are so worryed about. you thought something happened to me didn't you? you two know i can handle anything that comes my way, i would have been home quicker but well i got bit side tracked. But that dosen't matter now, so where is Shadowstar?"
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:47 pm

Silvermist stared in disbelief at the wolf who stood infront of her. "Where have you been?!" she asked suddenly, sounding a bit annoyed. "Shadowstar has been worried sick about you, and you just act like nothing happened?" She sighed, knowing that nothing she said really mattered. Besides, she thought, Shadowstar would talk to him. Plus, she would be incredibly happy that her mate had returned.

"She's in her den," Silvermist finally replied. "Its a good thing you came, I'm not sure what Shadowstar would've done if you'd stayed out any longer. Anyway, you better go see her now. And also, tell her that me and Silvermoon are going out to hunt," she added, glancing back at her mate. "We should be back soon with more fresh-kill."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:40 am

Diesel chuckled at Silvermist " i see you havn't change one bit while i was gone Silvermist. still looking after Shadowstar" he turned his head away from Silvermist and looked around the camp "looks like she kept everything in order while i was gone but she always does so thats no surprise."

Diesel looked towards Shadowstar's den "ok i'll tell her the two of you have gone out, make sure you bring enough for all of us." he padded into the den and saw Shadowstar still sleep. he walked over next to her and laid down, his pelt thouching hers.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 am

Silvermist ignored Diesel's comment, even though she knew thatit was true that she looked after Shadowstar all she could. Silvermist watched Diesel walk away into Shadowstar's den and she turned around to face Silvermoon again. "Come on, lets go hunt for everyone," she said, walking up to him and giving his muzzle a gentle lick.

She smiled briefly at him the turned and padded out of camp and onto the hunting grounds.

(Not a very big second paragraph, huh? o.O')
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Silvermoon was surpised by Diesel's sudden apprence he almost stood the the whole time with his mouth open but he soon shook his head and snapped out of it and watched as he walked to Shadowstar's den. he looked back at Silvermist "well i know i said he would be back soon but i didn't know he would be back so soon."

Silvermoon nodded "ok" he returned her lick with another and fthen followed her out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Shadowstar was almost silently sleeping in her den, the only sound she made was a small whimper every so often. Her dreams were taunted, no longer dreams; But nightmares. All she could think about was Diesel, and if he'd come back safe and sound. She couldn't help but even dream of him, and what could have happened to him, or what may be happening to him now.

Shadowstar's chest heaved up and down as she breath. Her grey pelt shimmering in the morning sunlight. The sun was hardly veiwable at this time, but could be seen slightly. Her peaceful blue eyes beginning to open as she awakened. Then a pelt brushed against her own. 'Could it be.. Diesel?' The thought raced through her mind faster than light.

Shadowstar jolted her eyes open, lifting her head to him, with her front end following. Her blue pools widened, and she couldn't help but cry. "Diesel.. Diesel.." She chanted lowly, giving a gentle nuzzle to his chest. "Where have you been?" She questioned, looking into his eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks. Her head never strayed from his neck, no, she couldn't stand see him leave for a moment. "I was so worried I had lost you.."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Diesel gently licked the top of Shadowstar's head. " yes i know Shadowstar i'm sorry to make you worry. i got little held up towards the end of my trip but it was nothing i couldn't handle." he nuzzled her licked the tears away from her eyes " now no more tears ok? i promised that i would always come back to, no matter how far away we are apart and i intend to keep it."

Diesel rested his muzzle on top of Shadowstar's head " i really missed you Shadowstar i couldn't stop thinking about you. Did you have any trouble from the other pack while was gone?"
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Silvermoon padded back into the camp with his two rabbits hanging from his jaws. he place his rabbits in the fresh-kill pile, he sit down next to the pile facing the entrance wating for Silvermist

(yes i know another short one but i couldn't think of anything >_<)
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 pm

Silvermist padded through the forest carrying her squirrel and two rabbits with her. She still thought that Silvermoon was behind her, so she was in for a suprize when she emerged through the enterance to camp and saw him laying there waiting for her. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped her catch then sat in front of Silvermoon.

"How'd you manage to get in front of me?" she asked, smiling a bit, wondering how she hadn't noticed him pass her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:07 pm

Shadowstar's heart was still clinched to him, not wanting to walk away for a moment's notice. "What happened to you? Please, don't ever leave me like that again.." She whimpered out to him, nuzzling his chest once more.

Her nose was buried in his soft fur when she heard the two return. "None at all.. And where did those to go off to?" She answered and asked.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Diesel missed the touch of his mate they have been apart for soon long he almost forgot how nice it felt " i told you it was nothing i couldn't handle, i just had a run in with a small group of roughs but they were all pushovers" he gently licked the top of her head "ok Shadowstar i'll never leave you alone again."

Diesel was enjoying Shadowstar's affection towards him when she asked him about Silvermist and Silvermoon "oh right i forgot about them they were going out to hunt for food".
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Silvermoon wagged his tail slightly as Silvermist entered the camp and chuckled " your as slow as the prey we caught". when she sat down front of him he nuzzled her " don't tel me your alrealdy slowing down Silvermist.

Slivermoon smiled back at her "well thats my little secret, your just going to have to found that out your self." he towards Shadowstar's den "i wonder how shadowstar is doing now that Diesel is back."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 pm

Silvermist giggled, "I guess I am getting slow... either that or I'm blind!" She wagged her tail slightly, then looked at Shadowstar's den also. "Yeah, I wonder how she is now. We'd better not interrupt them though, they've got some catching up to do."

(Couldn't think of anything else. >.<)
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:16 am

Silvermoon looked back towards his mate now that Diesel was back he could focus his future with the one he loved. he wondered about what the future would hold for Silvermyst and himself. he closed his eyes and imagined pups playing around them, his mate Silvermyst sitting by his side watching there pups play. he dreamed of this, his vison of a perfect day with his family and beautiful mate.

Slivermoon opened his once again seeing his mate before him, he smiled at her and licked her muzzle,"you are going to be a wonderful mother Slivermyst i can just feel it. i only hope i can be as good a father as my Dad once was."
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 am

Shadowclaw smiled at his reply, that glorious tone she so very loved within his words. That was her Diesel. The female head rubbed into his neck, a sly grin coming into view on her face as her "old self" was coming back. The smirk wasn't long-lived, however, and soon disappeared. She took a small step back and took a glance outside the den. It smelled like the other two were back. The scent of rabbit filled her nose so well she could almost taste it. Her dark pelt moved outside the den, spotting the duo almost immediately. Another smile creased her maw as she saw the hares plumped atop a small pile with even a squirrel in the mix. "Good job, Silvermoon, Silvermist," she praised as she neared them. Her coal-black nose sniffed the fallen prey, finding that they were perfectly healthy and it was indeed a job well done.

"This will do nicely, and though it wont last long it should keep us from hunger for the day. Tomorrow we'll all go out for the bigger game, as long as it's alright with Diesel," she stated with a calm voice before thinking over who was to eat what. Her maw opened slightly and grabbed hold off the squirrel. Not being that hungry and wanting her pack-mates to eat more than her, she was happy with her pick. The only thing leftover was four rabbits, surely enough at the moment for the pack. Shadowstar trotted back into her den, carrying her meal with pride. It wasn't pride of catching it or eating the only squirrel or anything, but pride that she felt she had done what was best for the pack. The vixen placed her food gently on the ground, turning to Diesel. She licked the edge of her mouth that was partially stained crimson from the bloody corpse she had just carried. "Diesel, the others brought back some food."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Silvermist closed her eyes and smiled when Silvermoon licked her muzzle. "I hope so," she said, returning the lick with a tender one of her own. "And don't worry, you'll be the greatest father. I know you will." She opened her eyes and met his brave yet peaceful gaze. She couldn't believe she was so lucky to have him as a mate.

Her ear flicked to the side when Shadowstar came, and she smiled at her leader. "I'm looking forward to it, Shadowstar," she said happily, her tail waving side to side slowly. She'd look forward to a large hunt with all of her packmates, but right now her mind was fantasising over her future family. After seeing Shadowstar take the squirrel, Silvermist stepped forward and grasped one of the plump rabbits. They were all a nice size, she thought happily, and lay down to eat it beside where she was standing moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Diesel was happy to return to his mate though he made a promise he wasn't exactly sure he could keep. but he would try for Shadowstar's sake she meant everything to him, and without her he wasn't how he would be. the scent of rabbit filled his noise and his mouth began to water, he had not eaten the entire day. he could already taste the rabbit, he watched has his mate left the den and come back not too long after she left, "yes i know i can smell it." he looked at the prey she had picked out, "is that really all you going to eat i can smell rabbit. why did you get the little thing?" he asked but knew the answer. she was always looking after the pack before her self.

Diesel walked out of the den meeting the two wolves that were laying by their catch. he stood in front rabbits, he licked his lips and grabbed two by the ears, "you two did a fine job the pack won't go hungry tonight." he spoke while holding to two rabbits in his mouth. he then turned around and padded back into the den with his mate. he laid down with his to rabbits and looked towards Shadowstar, "i don't see how you can get your fill from that small piece of meat. if you are still hungry i can share one of my rabbits with you"
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 am

Slivermoon watched as Shadowstar came over to them he nodded his head when Shadowstar praised them. he was surprised when she just took the squirrel when he and Slivermyst caught quite a few rabbits but he didn't question her about it. he watched as she went back into her den and turned his attention to the food the had left. the smell of the rabbits was making him even more hungry then what he already was but he couldn't eat yet. not untill everyone else was done, the punishment given to him for staying out so late.

Silvermoon looked up at Diesel when he noticed him grabbing two rabbits. he had almost forgotten that Diesel always took a bit more then what he needed but there was still one rabbit left for him. he would just have wait a bit longer before he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:09 am

Shadowstar lowered her fuzzy, grey neck to her meal, about to grab hold of it when her mate spoke. At first she just flicked her ears at him, wishing to eat before speaking. The fae carried her squirrel beside Diesel, laying it down softly and looking to her love. "Oh, I'm not very hungry," she answered with a sweet voice that sounded like honey. "I don't see how you can get your fill from that small piece of meat. If you are still hungry I can share one of my rabbits with you." She could hear the question, though knew he had already known why from near countless times before. Her gaze met his, and her eyes showed the answer plain as day. She lay next to her mate, leaning gently against his side. Shadowstar's blood-rimmed maw opened and clamped to her food, ripping off a fairly large piece of meat from the small body. She chewed delicately, quickly swallowing her small amount of game in her jaws.

Before long, the blue-colored female was finished, leaving nothing but a few bones on the animal. She stood to her paws and licked her muzzle from the crimson blood that had stuck to it. The vixen's paws brought her steadily to the entrance, her head looking around the camp for any intruders. After last night's experience she needed to guard the camp more. The Lenosa's were getting too cocky; Even more than usual. Shadowstar's eyes showed a touch of surprise as she remembered one of the questions Diesel had asked her. The one of if she had any trouble with the other pack. "Diesel, you know how you asked if the other pack had been a nuisance?" The femme turned her front half right-ward, her head looking straight at him. "Well, Leafpool, that healer of theirs," she growled, remembering the previous night. "She came into camp complaining about some Green cough virus, begging me for some mint. At first I refused, but.." Shadowstar paused, thinking over the pup that was said to of had the disease. "Then I heard her say a pup's name. I couldn't refuse, after all Warrior Code states that I cannot turn down a pup, and I feel that situation matched the description." The fae sighed with a 'huff,' she never really liked helping those Lenosa's, but drastic situations call for drastic measures.
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 am

a small smile creased Diesel's maw and he shook his head at the look his make gave him. she never ceased to amaze the black male, he maybe the alpha male of this pack but it was Shadowstar that held it together, "alright shadowstar but i'm still leaving some of one of these rabbits for you." he lowered his head to one of the rabbits and tore into its flank, ripping out its flesh. he chewed on the meat for a short time before swallowing. he quickly devoured the first rabbit, he pushed the scraps of the first rabbit away and reach out with his paw pulling the second on towards him.

Diesel began to tear into the rabbits flank when he heard speak to him, "yes i remember" he said in between chewing. he swallowed and stopped eating when he heard his love mention Leafpool. in his opinion Leafpool was a whiny wolf that couldn't do much by herself. he listened intently to what she had to say. he then stood to his paws a low growl escaping his maw, "that Leafpool is always begging for something and putting the excuse on those pups. those pups better be sick, then again she did just let us know her pack is weak with green cough this might be our chance to finally put an end to that pack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows In The Light :: The Kenos Forest Pack :: Sleeping Hollow-
Jump to: