Shadows In The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows In The Light

SITL (Shadows in the Light) has a complex story. It is about 2 packs, intent on destroying one another. The wolves in each pack are trained from an early age to carry messages, fight and things of that nature.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:39 am

Shadowstar watched Silvermist and Silvermoon interact, they seemed to act differently than before. She shook the thoughts on them when Diesel began to speak. "That Leafpool is always begging for something and putting the excuse on those pups. Those pups better be sick, then again she did just let us know her pack is weak with green cough this might be our chance to finally put an end to that pack." It was true, this was a weak time for them, but somehow she cared about the pack. Not much, just a tiny, tiny bit to care about the pups. But she knew she needed to think about her pack, not theirs. She turned to face him completely, lowering her head and looking up at him. "I suppose so," she agreed, raising her head up with a bit more pride. "What about the pups?" She asked, more suggestion than worry in her soft tone. "We could take them while the others aren't around." She knew her plans were cold and heartless, but it had to be done for her pack's sake. Even though she knew what they would have to do with them soon after taking them, it scared her a bit to think about stealing the young pups.

"We could try and take them tonight," she suggested, walking closer to her mate. These discussions had stopped for awhile, even before Diesel's disappearance. But things seemed to be coming back to normal. She smiled, nuzzling his side lovingly before sitting beside him. "Should we tell the others now or later?" She asked gently, looking at him with caring eyes. "I think they should know now, though we can do whatever you like, Diesel."
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-30

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:12 pm

it had been such a long time since they had an opportunity such as this their last attack of the lenosa Pack in Failure. causing them to lose two of their best warriors but they died like a true wolves of the Kenos pack. after their defeat and the lost of the two warriors Diesel had stopped all other plans of attack, he couldn't risk losing anymore warriors to the Lenosa pack. he was brought out of his thought about the last attack by his mate's question, "what about the pups?" he replied "i suppose we could take them while no one else is there but i doubt the pups will be alone we may still have a fight on our paws if we try to take the pups."

Diesel nodded his head, he agreed with taking the pups tonight. it would be best to strike fast while the pack still suffered from green cough. he returned her nuzzle with a lick, "yes i suppose we should tell those two that would be for the best. we will need them prepared for the raid tonight."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-06-22

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Silvermist gulped down the rest of her rabbit and stood to her paws. She smiled at Silvermoon and opened her maw to speak, but she caught Shadowstar's eye and changed what she said. "We haven't told Shadowstar about us, have we?" she asked, just noticing. "And about the pups...," she added, her ears flattening a bit. She returned her gaze to her love. "We should tell her soon," she suggested.

The sun above her beat down on the clearing, making the grass seem to glow a bright green. It gave a greenish tint to her white-and-black pelt, and she noticed, also, that it did the same for Silvermoon. She glanced up at the sky and found no clouds. The sun had no restraint to unleash it's full brightness on the wolves below, and she soon became hot. She hadn't noticed before when hunting thanks to the shade under the trees in the forest, but here, where the land was more exposed, it was boiling. She soon found her tongue lolling out the side of her maw in a pant.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-06-24

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 am

once Silvermyst was done with her rabbit Silvermoon began to eat his, he was glad that this punishment wasn't long he would hate to sit around and watch everyone eat before he could. he tore into the rabbit its sweet blood flowing into his mouth. he heard his love speak to him. "We haven't told Shadowstar about us, have we? "And about the pups... he stopped eating his rabbit and look up at her

"yeah we still haven't her about us, i think we should. especially now since we will be having pups on the way." Slivermoon replied a smile appeared on his face he thought about the pups the would have. he noticed that Silvermyst was panting, he had not noitced before bit it was becoming uncomfortably before long he started to pant also, "Slivermyst lets go tell her now, then we can go to our den i bet its much cooler in there
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Silvermist nodded to her love and slowly made her way to her leader's den. "Shadowstar?" she called. "Silvermoon and I have something to tell you." She was hesitant about this but she'd no idea why. Having pups and a wonderful mate was a blessing, not something to be hesitant about. That thought brightened her mood and she felt a small smile crease her maw. She didn't want to start until she felt Silvermoon beside her, so she waited until he appeared by her side.

(Sorry for the one paragraph, I'll make it up in the next post I do. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Admin
Shadowstar

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-23

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 am

Shadowstar nodded to his answer, they probably wouldn't be alone. But it's always good to try. Besides, it'd been so long since tey had any action in the pack that she was becoming more and more bored by the day. Her soft, blue eyes looked into his, and before she knew it he had licked her. She closed her eyes and smiled, she always loved the comfort of her mate. "Alright," she agreed, taking a small step back. "I'll tell them now." The femme turned around and began walking out of her den when Silvermist entered. A small grin crossed her mouth, and she took a step back when she could hear Silvermoon coming near.

"Ah, Silvermist. I was just about to get you," she said, turning towards the arriving figure of the other wolf. "And you too, Silvermoon." Her smile faded away, and she was brought back to the serious topic. But, before she could speak, Silvermist spoke first. "Shadowstar?" "Yes?" Shadowstar answered. "Silvermoon and I have something to tell you." The female's words were odd to her, what a coincidence that they both wanted to tell each-other something. "As do I. But, you go ahead, I don't mind." The recently-cleaned maw of the vixen opened in a slight yawn, barely noticable to the others. The blue pools in her head blinked softly, and awaited the conversation to continue on with the others' words.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Silvermoon gulped down the rest of his rabbit and stood to his paws. he entered the den right after silvermyst did, he saw she already had Shadowstar's den. he was beginning to feel nervous he wasn't sure how she and Diesel would react when they told them the news. he stood beside Silvermyst and nuzzled her slightly hoping it will get rid of some of his nervousness, "what we have to say will change a few small things with the pack."

he looked at his mate, a smile smile creasing his maw. t=he then looked back towards his leader and continued, "well to start Shadowstar even before Diesel returned me and Silvermyst well...... we became mates." he hesitated with his last few words he then waited for what her reaction before going on.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:26 am

Silvermist returned her love's smile before he spoke, then her gaze flickered back to her leader. She hesitated when he finished, but added, "And... there are pups on the way." Her face brightened thinking of her future family, but that same nervousness peeked through her features, wondering how her leaders would react to their news. She felt a lot more confident now with Silvermoon beside her. She knew that he, too, was nervous, but he was a lot stronger than her.

(Okay, I lied. xD Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Diesel

Diesel

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-30

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Diesel padded up beside his mate when Slivermist and Slivermoon came into the den, their timing a bit too convenient. right when Shadowstar was going to talk to them they came right into the den. his ears twitched when Silvermoon began to speak. when he spoke of him and Silvermist becoming mates he wasn't that surprised about it, the way the two were hanging around together when he returned to camp.

but the next bit of news he was a bit surpised by they were going to have pups even before him and his love had pups of there own though that did really upset him pups meant the pack would grow stronger though might not have been the best time with the future battles they would have and he need every available wolf for the raid to come, "well, well, well i was wonder when you two would settle down though you may have chosen the wrong time for this. anyway you two should know, shadowstar and i have planned a raid on the Lenosa pack tonight. we will be taking their pups while they are weakened from green cough. if it can be help we would like not to be seen but i highly doubt they will leave the pups by themselves so i want you two to be well rested for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:05 am

Silvermist felt herself sink into her mate's side as she waited for her leaders responce. A movement behind Shadowstar caught her eye and she glanced behind the black femme to see Diesel appear by her side. Before Shadowstar could speak, Diesel worded his thoughts and Silvermist silently listened. "Well, well, well, I was wondering when you two would settle down." She blushed at those words, but the next ones confused her. "But you may have chosen the wrong time to do this."

Silvermist listened intently to what Diesel had to say, and was slightly surprised to hear that they were planning a raid on the other pack. Of course, she thought. It's the perfect time to strike. The pack is stricken with greencough. We wouldn't have known that little piece of information if it wasn't for Leafpool, she thought grimly. She bowed her head respectively to them both. "Tonight?" she asked. "Like, right now or as soon as possible?" It was her nature to me nosey; she always wanted to know when things were going to be done, though most times she never pushed the subject. Her pelt prickled at this new news, one of both anticipation and anxiety. Someone was bound to get hurt, there was just no stopping it. Someone could even possibly be killed. A wave of panic seized her heart and she gave a sidelong glance at Silvermoon; her beloved mate and soon-to-be father. He couldn't die when the pups weren't even born yet, could he? She shoved those thoughts away and focused on the present moment, remembering the courage and strength she'd seen in his eyes earlier.

(Thar, I made it up. xD)

Last edited by Silvermist on Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Silvermoon was relived when Diesel spoke. now that he and Silvermyst shared this he couldn't figure out why he was so nervous about telling them in the first place. he nuzzled his mate again while wagging his tail, but soon he lost the happy expression on his face when he heard his leader say it wasn't the right time. he listened intently to what Diesel had said and he was right. now would be a good time to attack the Lenosa pack now since they are at their weakest time. he was actully glad at the chance to finally get rid of that pack but i new worry filled his mind.

Silvermoon had to think about his mate Silvermyst, of course she wouldn't show any sighs untill a few weeks but he wouldn't know what to do if she got hurt. it could put his future pups into danger he didn't want her to go but Silvermyst wouldn't just wait behind while they faught. he would just have to protect her as best as he could, "Silvermyst i bealives he means later one tonight when Lenosa would hopefully be a sleep or too tired to really put up a good fight." he nudged her with his muzzle, "well come on you heard Diesel we better get prepared for the raid."
Back to top Go down
Silvermist
Silvermist

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Silvermist felt her mate's nuzzle and she felt a surge of hope. Nothing bad can happen to him. He's going to be okay. She turned and gave him a small smile, still worried.She sighed when he nudged her and said they should go. She caught Shadowctar's eye before she left and blinked at her, showing that she agreed to this raid. It was the perfect opportunity.

Silvermist turned and left her leaders' den, sweeping her tail over Silvermoon's back in the process. She padded to the warriors den and lay beside the enterance, looking up into the beautiful sky. She thought about the other pack; what they were doing. What they were planning. She imagined that they weren't planning or doing much at all right now; focusing on hunting and healing those infected with the disease. Diesel's earlier words flew through her mind. "We'll be taking the pups." Even if they were an enemy, Silvermist had a soft spot for pups. Her mind fluttered over more questions and thoughts; answering some, and forming more. Suddenly she was worried. Worried that she wouldn't be able to go. I couldn't stand sitting here doing nothing while the others are in danger, raiding the enemy camp, she thought. I know it's the best for the pups.. Those words brought a new vision. But I have to go and help.. She sighed and lay her head on her forepaws, her crimson eyes staring far away into the trees as if the leaves there had all of the answeres.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Silvermoon followed his mate out of the den, he was worried for her. he just couldn't ask her to stay it wasn't like anything was keeping her from performing her best in battle. but he just couldn't help but feel that something might happen to her, something that maybe that he is not strong enough to prevent from happening. he hoped that these feelings wasn't true, he padded over next to his love and laid down beside her. she seem to be deep and thought maybe thing about the same thing he was.

Silvermoon sighed and nuzzled Silvemyst, "i'm not sure wat it is your thinking about but i think i have an good idea of what it is." he felt that maybe they should talk about it while they had time to do so, "Silvermyst..... i-i'm worried about this raid not about whether we fail or succeed. he paused and took a long look at his mate, "i worried you. i know you can handle your self but i just got this nagging feeling that some is going to happen to. something that i won't be able to stop." he lowered his head and flattened his ears, "i-i can't ask you to stay here, that just wouldn't be fair to you so i'll leave that decision to you. what ever you chose to do i will happily stand stand be you side.
Back to top Go down
Leafpool
Admin
Leafpool

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-15

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 pm

(Okay, this thread is getting WAY too crowded. Separate your posts into different threads, especially if the days switch! Try to give each topic a plot, whether a wolf gets injured, a tree falls on a den during a storm, whatever you want to do. Thanks,
Sammy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.z15.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Forest/
Sponsored content

A New Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day   A New Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows In The Light :: The Kenos Forest Pack :: Sleeping Hollow-
Jump to: